Today, bookkeeper360 announced the completion of its seed capital raise round. This round was filled by new strategic partners, customers, and previous investors of Bookkeeper360, who are also Angel Investors of Etsy.com. Like Bookkeeper360, Bookeeper.com is a U.S.-based online bookkeeping service provider that works with small businesses. On top of its core online bookkeeping services, Bookkeeper360 offers additional solutions for functions like payroll, taxes and HR. It’s important to find the right balance of customized support and technology. This page compares two of the top-rated online bookkeeping services – Xendoo and Bookkeeper360 – to help you choose the accounting platform right for you.
- You can also reach out to your dedicated adviser through the Tasks section, which eliminates the need to email your bookkeeper if you have questions.
- Instead, you can create a task for your bookkeeper, set a due date, and wait for them to get back to you.
- Bookkeeper360 was founded in 2012 and is based in Woodbury, New York.
- Bookkeeper360 offers tax services that include individual or business income tax filings, local tax filings, 1099 reporting, and overall tax planning and compliance.
Upon enrollment, you’ll be assigned a dedicated bookkeeper who will work with you to determine the best strategy for your business. Bookkeeper360 assigns United States-based bookkeepers to keep your books up to date.
For instance, we see consistent labor costs throughout the year except in July. Moreover, costs arising from Scooby Snacks can be a mixed cost because it has fixed and variable components. You can interpret this chart in many different ways, and it can aid you in decision-making. If you want a more detailed view of business performance, you can switch to the Metrics view to year-over-year data for revenue and common size amounts for gross profit, net income, and payroll. You can also check your working capital and debt-to-equity ratio to measure your business’ short-term and overall liquidity. Our 100% US-based team utilizes technology to manage your accounting with a personalized touch. Note that both of the Bookeeper.com plans only offer monthly services.
- This app has not yet launched, but according to the Bookkeeper360 website, will be included in all packages.
- This revenue source is not present in all months while merchandise licensing is consistent in almost all months.
- The payroll team will process payroll for both employees and contractors and provide full-service support with health benefits, direct deposit setup, W-2s, and 1099s.
- Bookkeeper360 tends to have higher pricing when you tack on the add-on features such as tax.
- He completed a Bachelor of Science degree in Accountancy at Silliman University in Dumaguete City, Philippines.
Xero — and you’ll be able to work collaboratively online with your bookkeeper to manage your business finances. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. It shows that revenue sometimes increases, decreases, peaks, or plummets. This revenue source is not present in all months while merchandise licensing is consistent in almost all months.
Missing: Bookkeeper360’s Product & Differentiators
Although it can be beneficial to have a service and cost that’s designed specifically for your business, it can be preferable for business service providers to have clear and established pricing. If you can look at a provider’s website and know exactly what to expect in terms of both pricing and service, it’s much easier to compare providers against one another. Plus, with transparent pricing laid out for customers to see, a service provider can’t try and charge you more than it does someone else. For technology integration and assistance, the Bookkeeper360 website states that once available, the 360app will be included in all service packages. Other custom integrations are priced per project, and you have to work with the Bookkeeper360 team directly to determine this cost.
Does Bookkeeper360 offer an API?
No, Bookkeeper360 does not have an API available.
You have the option to create a custom solution; however, you can also choose one of the three pre-designed packages https://www.bookstime.com/ offers. If you’re using Xero or QuickBooks, both the desktop and mobile apps will connect to your account and provide information like scorecards and metrics. Using the app, you can keep track of business performance by looking at dashboards and auto-generated reports. You can view profit and loss details, revenues, direct costs, and net income.
Perhaps one of the most helpful ways to judge a provider is by reading its customer reviews. One of the notable benefits of Bookkeeper360 is that almost all of its reviews online are extremely positive. Similarly, Bookkeeper360 offers Advisory, Coaching and Inventory options for its CFO Advisory services.